FiercePulse Leggings Production Process
SUSTAINABLE FASHION IS THE FUTURE
- That's why FIERCEPULSE™ is taking steps to make sure we're part of the movement. We only produce items we get an order for, avoiding textile waste from overproduction. Our printing partner's state-of-the-art printing tech creates almost no wastewaters and uses less energy.
PRODUCTION OF THE PRODUCTS
- Each product you see in our catalog is made on-demand—once you place an order, we produce it specifically for you. This allows us to avoid overproduction and textile waste, and we pride ourselves on being part of the sustainable fashion movement.
PRINTING TECH AND MATERIALS
- Out clothing is printed with the direct-to-garment (DTG) printing method. The printing tech we use is made with sustainability in mind, and our DTG printers use almost zero wastewater and less energy, lowering our carbon footprint.
- The inks we use for printing are water-based and free of harmful chemicals. We take care to dispose of any left-over ink according to the ink supplier guidelines, so we’re not harming the environment.
- Each product you see in our catalog is made on-demand, which means once you place the order, we start working to deliver it to you. It takes time for us to create and send out the product, but making each order on-demand allows us to avoid overproduction. This way we're all part of the sustainable fashion movement.
You can check out our delivery times here.
BEHIND THE SCENE - TAKE A LOOK: